Monday, July 20, 2009

Speaker Pelosi Resorts To Blatant Class Warfare

The speaker would like the trigger raised to $500,000 for individuals and $1 million for families, “so it’s a millionaire's tax,” she said. “When someone hears, ‘2,’ they think, ‘Oh, I could be there,’ because they don’t know the $280,000 is for one person.

“It sounds like you’re in the neighborhood. So I just want to remove all doubt. You hear ‘$500,000 a year,’ you think, ‘My God, that’s not me.’”

Once we reach the point where people start voting to screw another group in order to get what they want, truly American liberalism is over. We need to address the decrease in social mobility, so that no one falls for this "well, it's not going to affect me" garbage.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25144.html#ixzz0LpcT6aSv

No comments:

Post a Comment